Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You don't have time?!?!?

I read blogs, sort through my thoughts, and listen to mindless people at bars saying they don't "have" time to read. It brings me back to every class I have had with Dr. Sexson..."What do you mean you don't have time? What better do you have to do?"

I found myself the last year acting as if i have no time, shutting people, family, and my passions out. I just couldn't seem to find the time. In actuality I had all the time in the world, but my prioritizing went to hell and I was being selfish. I have found that now I have broken out of that shell I MAKE time for the things that matter. I think to myself: "When the day comes that I can no longer enjoy these things, I will regret that I had not enjoyed them more, simply because I was stupid, selfish, and inconsiderate".

So to anyone that doesn't have time- Make time and you will realize that we are all in the same sinking boat called "life" and you have to do what you can with what you have before it is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment